- S0n1c, who created the Parcility API, the prclib library, and wrote most of the package management and database code.
- Shuga, who created UI mockups, wrote the Kennel native depiction parser, redid the icon in Figma, and assisted in creating the Parcility API.
- Magnetar, who helped with some later optimizations and helped with designing the package preview UI.
- Skitty, who helped with writing the base UI code and designed Parcility's icon.
- Nash0, who, along wth S0n1c, helps to finance the servers Parcility lives on, keeping Parcility free from annoying ads.
- Even, who worked on the earliest builds of Parcility.
However, as Parcility was such a big project, we also had some help outside of Zenith. This includes:
- SlimShadyIAm, who did a lot of UI work and ensure Parcility looked great on any device screen.
- 23 Aaron, who created the default icon set used by Parcility.
- PixelOmer, who granted us access to reviews from TweakReviewsDB, allowing review data to be display alongside package data.
- Alessandro "aesign" Chiarlitti, who did some early-on design work with Parcility.
- AppTapp Team, who provided their known repository list for use in Parcility.
- MegaDev and Amy While, who let us use Dra1n data in Parcility and helped us test our API.
- Adam Demasi, for giving us advice that helps us handle more traffic.
We also want to thank Dynastic Repo, Chariz, Packix, and Sileo Team for helping us ensure Parcility acts in good faith in accordance to current repo specifications and is friendly for repo maintainers.
Parcility also aided in the discovery of dozens of under-documented piracy repos, which has been subsequently reported to moderators and developers to keep users safe from malware, as well as discovering bugs in Sileo and other package managers and repos.
Thank you for using Parcility. We hope you enjoy the months of hard work our team has put into the project.
Parcility currently doesn't allow for developers to manage their repos on their own. In the meantime, if you want your repo added, removed, or have other concerns, please contact our team and we'll help you out.
How to Contact
- Discord: You can join the Zenith Discord server and contact a Zenith member.
- Twitter: Contact the Parcility Twitter account with your request.
- Email: Please email
[email protected]with your request.
If you find a bug with Parcility, please contact us using one of those forums. Alternatively, if one of our open-sourced components are not working as intended, feel free to file a bug report on the respective project's GitHub page.
Software License Notice
Parcility uses open-sourced code licensed under the MIT license. You can read the license in full here.